Dr. Sandra Wagner, LL.M.
Sandra Wagner is your lawyer for all issues regarding intellectual property, especially copyright and entertainment law, trademark law and design law as well as cyberlaw and personal rights. As a specialist in copyright and entertainment law as well as intellectual property law, she will support you with competence and dedication during legal disputes, both in and out of court, as well as during the preparation of contracts and contract negotiations.
Sandra Wagner represents her clients by applying expert knowledge and full commitment. Sandra is known for her clear communication, explaining all legal options available for effectively achieving your goals. You will benefit from her experience in classic copyright practice regarding entertainment law or publishing law, as well as from her affinity for new media. Sandra Wagner will provide expert opinions regarding the protection of your intellectual property in all forms of media.
- Co-author of "Münchener Vertragshandbuch" [professional legal publication in several volumes]; business law II, volume 3, sample contracts for the areas of film and radio broadcasting, 7th edition 2015, published by C.H. Beck
- Editor of "Fezer, Lauterkeitsrecht: UWG Kommentar" [competition law: German Act Against Unfair Competition, commentary]; Protection of formats, 3rd edition 2016, published by C.H. Beck
- Author of the monograph "Verbraucherschutz bei Vertragsschluss im Internet" [consumer protection regarding conclusion of contract on the Internet], graduate thesis 2010, De Gruyter Berlin
"Traditionally, HERTIN & Partner represents individuals but also companies in all areas of copyright and entertainment law, especially in the music and literature sectors. The law firm’s team and Paul Hertin (…) represents (…) a music publisher in a test case against GEMA [Society for musical performing and mechanical reproduction rights]. Sandra Wagner stands out thanks to her 'dedication and keen perception." The Legal 500 – Germany 2014
Sandra Wagner supports you in all cases regarding copyright and entertainment law, trademark law and competition law, design law, cyberlaw or personal rights.
This includes amongst other things:
- All questions regarding the protection and the enforcement of rights arising from your creative activities
- Preparation and review of your contracts, especially in the areas of copyright, publishing law, design law and cyberlaw
- Consultation and representation in all disputes, both in and out of court, with your contractual partners or third parties
Preparation of expert opinions