We accompany you during important contract negotiations
Licensing agreements and know-how contracts can decide the success and failure of your corporate values. Thus, you should entrust competent and experienced attorneys-at-law and patent attorneys with the preparation and negotiation of licensing agreements.
The team of HERTIN & Partner possesses a wealth of experience in the preparation, review and negotiation of licensing agreements and know-how contracts regarding industrial property rights and copyright. We know the regulations that should be in your contracts and the pitfalls you should avoid.
Amongst other things, our services comprise:
- Preparation of new licensing agreements and review of existing ones
- Clarification of the legal framework and actual basic principles for a licensing agreement and know-how contract in the area of patent law, trademark law, copyright or design law, including influences of competition law
- Demonstration and discussion regarding options that arise during contract negotiations and while entering into a licensing agreement or know-how contract
- Conducting contract negotiations or accompanying you to such negotiations
- Legal cover of the signing of a contract
- Establishment of a system to ensure the rights and obligations arising from a signed licensing agreement and know-how contract
- In addition, you can count on us in all matters regarding your licensing agreements and know-how contracts. Our attorneys-at-law and patent attorneys explain
- the scope of your rights and obligations in existing licensing agreements
- the option for possible subsequent negotiations
- Prerequisites and consequences of a possible contract cancelation
… and much more
We also support you in enforcing your contractual rights in view of your contractual partners.